Friday, April 15, 2011

New Drawing + Prints for sale!

Hello all --

I recently did a huge new charcoal drawing (48 inches in width!) which was inspired by space and time and the connection between the clock and nature. You can read more on the process of this piece as well as the artist statement HERE.

I recently started selling prints on Fine Art America, and I just started selling prints of this new drawing! Check it out HERE and spread the word!!!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!! ;) What have YOU been up to lately!?

3 comments:

Felic Pear said...

I love your art! It is so inspiring and beautiful!

Love,
Felic x

sewa mobil said...

Very nice, thanks for sharing.

climbingwall said...

Great to see you developing! ! I miss your pics on our old"your climbing"website. I still keep up with woodchuck,gonzobeer, and climbing trash. Again, great to see you succeeding at what you love! You did still my signature saying though!
Cheers!
Climbingwall