Tuesday, June 23, 2009

lakehouse!

I had a great weekend with my cousins at the lakehouse a couple weekends ago.

As much as I love climbing every week and getting outside, there are some days where being HOME with FAMILY sounds like the best thing I could do. I crave family time now and then, and this was the perfect weekend for it. I absolutely love my cousins, and we had a blast! We drove the jet ski, went tubing, went on sunset rides on the boat, and laughed till our stomachs hurt. Here are a few pictures from the lakehouse:










On the way back from the lakehouse, my friend called and told me that his friend came back from bonnaroo early and had 2 wristbands. Bonnaroo is a 4 day music festival full of hippies!!! I have been the past 4 years, but didn't have money this year. So I went with my friend at the last minute and i saw Phish, one of my favorite bands. It was incredible! and FREE!!!







2 comments:

Omegachuck said...

Wow...so much in so little time going on here. Bet Bonnaroo was fun, even in this heat.

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

LOVE THE HAIR PIC!!!!!!! LOL LOL LOL!