Sunday, October 17, 2010

ABC party!

Recently my roommates and I threw an ABC party - that is, an "ANYTHING BUT CLOTHES" party!!! The one rule is that you must come dressed in, well, anything but clothes!

We had a blast and it was so funny and entertaining to see everyone's outfits.

My friend Amanda (a fellow raw vegan) and I both made layered lettuce dresses by duct-taping lettuce to a trash bag. Here is the result:


Here is a picture of my roommates: Lauren, me, Amber, Anna, and Alejandra, all in our creative hand made outfits. =)
ring ring ring ring BANANA PHONE!
A close up of Lauren's straw attire (HOT!):
some of the party-goers
these guys made their clothes out of re-usable bags!

My neighbor truly followed the rules and literally just had a box as clothes:
me. sam. amanda. (Note that sam's costume is made from cosmo mags!)
end of night: stripped down to lettuce bikini

things got spicey towards the end of the night!

so, if you want an idea for a party, i recommend an ABC party. Google it for more ideas. =)

5 comments:

Omegachuck said...

Ash, you're one lettuce bikini away from the Sydney nude beaches I think. Looks like fun!

greenmama! said...

Looks like a blast!

Marjorie

Anonymous said...

Love it! So glad you are having fun. :)

Azura Skye said...

That's awesome! You all look so great. A dress made out of greens, inspired! Thanks for the ideas ;)

Anonymous said...

I can´t see the photos :(