Thursday, March 11, 2010

Urban Climber Mag: HP40 guidebook

Someone informed me that there were pics of me on the UrbanClimber Magazine website... So i went and checked them out!

These pics are mainly from my good friend Dan Brayack and were submitted to make the new HP40 guidebook. Check out the new guidebook here. I am psyched that one of the pics that Dan submitted of me made it to the guidebook.... However, I don't have a picture of it right here. I'll have to get back to you guys on this one!

Check out some of the pics that were submitted here.

For now, here are few of the pics of me that were submitted:


check out the sick Friksn shirts!




10 comments:

jeff campbell said...

Hello again Ash...I love your blog and your art. I am a big "rock" fan, although I left climbing behind many moons ago. I find them interesting from a photographic and geologic perspective. I assume you have been to the Sandrocks in AL on the back of Lookout Mtn. I have not but plan to go soon and take pictures. I also have a blog...Tennesseemudbug.blogspot.com

Peace

badash said...

Hey Jeff!
Thanks so much for checking out my blog. I appreciate the comment! =) I am also very interested in rocks and every aspect about them... they are mesmerizing! I love trying to imagine how the different rocks formed and got here... and formed beautiful boulderfields. I am so lucky to be able to climb on them! =)

I'm about to go check out your blog. =)

Omegachuck said...

Hey Ash, I tried to grab the UC photos too, but they were locked up in some GIF thing so couldn't load them. I like the one you posted here at the bottom, in the yellow/green shirt pulling finger moves. Dan always does such a nice photo job.

badash said...

woodchuck, thanks for the comment! Which photo did you want to download but couldnt? maybe i can email you it??? Yeah, dan always does a good job. =)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley! You Rock!

Love & Sunshine!
Connie

Marc Germani said...

all your photos are great :) but the last one is really badass!!

Omegachuck said...

Don't worry about the photo....these you posted are just as good. And I agree with Marc that the last one is the absolute best one. Great right hand pinch/sloper hold you got a grab on.

HiHoRosie said...

That is so stinkin cool! What an honor! Awesome pics!

Daniel Brayack said...

oh yeah - I meant to tell you but forgot =)

Genius Idea said...

Great post, thank you