Thursday, December 04, 2008

a couple days of 80/10/10

This weekend I will be in Chattanooga for an outdoor climbing competition. To prepare for it, I am resting today, tomorrow, and Friday. I always do this before comps to let my body fully rest. I also make sure that I am eating 80/10/10 at least a week before a comp to be at peak perfomance (which isn't a problem here because I'm doing this challenge)

With this being said, I will not be exercising (except maybe stretching) until the comp on Saturday.

Food for DECEMBER 3:

I woke up LATE and didn't have time for breakfast. Thankfully I made it to school and into my class with a couple minutes to spare. Whew, I was lucky there wasn't traffic!

LUNCH: 3 oranges and 7 bananas (I ate [most of] the bananas about 30 minutes or so after the oranges...)

DINNER: Salad containing: 5 cups romaine lettuce, 1 orange bell pepper, 1 red grapefruit, about 45 inches worth of celery, juice of one lime, and a SMALL handfulof sun-dried raisins


Food for DECEMBER 4:

Today I had:

Breakfast: 1 red grapefruit, 7 clementines

Lunch: 9 dates, 2 bananas

snack: 4 dates

Dinner: pomegranate-orange juice (1 pomegranate, 3 oranges), grapefruit juice (one grapefruit), and I ate 2 oranges


This is my fruit basket last week or so:

1 comment:

Omegachuck said...

Ash, soon you will be known out at the comps as 'vege-matic'. Have a good comp, and report in next week.