Sunday, June 22, 2008

yesterday, June 21st

I forgot to post yesterday... whoops.

Man i really need to start using my nutridiary.com account to make sure I am getting enough cals and stuff...

I weighed 106.4 yesterday.

EATING
I forgot what I ate for breakfast... but for lunch I ate watermelon!!!! it was delicious! It was actually the best watermelon that I have ever had!!!

WATER
I have come to the conclusion that I don't drink enough water... which is WEIRD for me. I always used to drink SO MUCH WATER, up until I was raw, and then I accidently quit. I mean, I didn't completely stop, but my water intake is at a minimum. I eat so much fruit that has a high water content that I simply FORGET that I am thirsty!?

Nonetheless, my head is back in the game. My goal is to drink a gallon a day... which is what I used to do.

DINNER
I went over to my friend Josh's house and he made me a pretty good raw vegan dinner! It was basically a bunch of cut up veggies in a lettuce leaf... I enjoyed.

1 comment:

HiHoRosie said...

yay for raw friends! ;)