Sunday, August 24, 2008

bananas everywhere!

SO last week I was telling my mom that we should put bananas all over the house so that they ripen at different speeds so that i don't have like 20 bananas to eat before they go ripe all at once. She thought it was funny, and made fun of me for it.

ALSO, I told her about this dream I had where bananas were EVERYWHERE. Seriously, i would open up cabinets, drawers, and look on the counters, and there were bananas everywhere!

SO

I came home from Chattanooga last night, right?

i saw that there were bananas on my desk area. I was like "OH cool my mom bought be bananas!

Then I sat down on my bed and looked at my T.V. --- there was a bunch of bananas ON TOP OF THE T.V!!! this made me laugh out loud. THen i went to lay down, and there was a bunch bananas on a top shelf across the room -- this made me laugh even more.

My mom can be pretty funny. So now I have like over 30 bananas in my house - thats awesome, haha!

6 comments:

Cora said...

Dude, that's awesome!!!

Omegachuck said...

Uhh, I hope they were also in different stages of very green to ripe, or you'll still have all the bunches ripe at the same time! Bana'nash. a new nickname again.

badash said...

some of them are different stages, but i have a TON to eat in the next 1-2 days

Anonymous said...

What a sweet mom you have. :)

HiHoRosie said...

Ah! That's so awesome of your mom to do that! she is as sweet as a banana. :)

Sarah said...

Aww, your real mum is 'getting' it! YAY! How's school going, miss? Instigating more raw food propaganda in class?