Monday, August 04, 2008

Weekend

Friday

I dont know if I posted, but I was absolutely exhausted on Friday and Saturday. I am hardly ever that sore from a comp... WEIRD.

My good friend Dan Brayack (http://www.brayackmedia.com/) came into town and stayed for the weekend. He just quit his job to become a full time climber and photographer! Awesome, huh!?


Saturday

I went to Whole Foods to meet up with some other Nashville raw foodists. It was a lot of fun. Dan and I together ate a carton of strawberries, organic medjool dates, and figs. It was delicious.

The people were really nice. 4 hours went by and we didn't realize it!!!

Then we came home and Dan took a bunch of photos of me in my yard for possible senior pics and lifestyle photos for one of my sponsors, Friksn (http://www.friksn.com/).

Later on we did some nighttime photos while playing around with incense. They were pretty cool.
Here are a few photos from earlier in the day:





Sunday

We spent most of the morning working on my website. I haven't bought the domain name yet, and I'm not going to say what it is in fear of someone buying it, ha ha. I'll let you guys know.

It's pretty cool so far, I'm actually pretty psyched on it!!!

I kind of forget what we did all day... probably just hang out and take pictures. =)


Today

I have to work summer camp at the local climbing gym. Then I have to train a little... I'll post later!

8 comments:

sarabethxvx said...

i saw your pictures on myspace, they look great! have an awesome day!

sarabethxvx said...

The "banana cream" was just a rich banana pudding. I made it by processing 2 bananas with a big spoonful of coconut butter (I get the artisana brand) and some vanilla.
The berries were raspberries, cherries, blueberries, and strawberries. I got them at the farmers market, removed all pits and stems and just pulsed them in the food processor a few times with a squeeze of lime.

I started making the dates balls too and I ended up making cookies. It was pretty much exactly what we talked about but I was feeling like I needed comfort food.
How did yours turn out? I was thinking they would be a good pre work out snack for you...
You could definetly join the challenge, it is still open by invitation so if you give me your email, either on here or myspace I will invite you if you want.

HiHoRosie said...

Great pix Ash! you look so sweet! lol!

Oh and like Sarabeth mentioned in her comment you can still join the challenge. It's a bummer people can't at least peek in from time to time (why you can't see the green mustache challenge). So if SB hasn't emailed you yet let me know and I will. I have your email that's associated with your comments.

yardsnacker said...

What a cool chick! Great pictures too!

HiHoRosie said...

I just sent you the invite.

Yeah, those dates are expensive so we don't buy them too often. I'll have to try just eating the medjools like you said. I'm sure I'll love 'em.

I'm not sure which pic is my fave either. They're all good! I love that they're centered around raw food and/or outdoors. Perfect!

Anonymous said...

Oh cool. I didn't know Friksn sponsored you. They were just commenting on my boulder, and I told them I would drop by their booth at the OR and show them some more pictures. Is the main guys name Justin? My girlfriend wants their Metal Petal shirt.

calaismarie said...

beautiful, as always

Omegachuck said...

Just got home from Red Rocks/Mt. Charleston. Nice photos. I bet I can guess some of your web name ideas...as I've made up enough puns for you months ago.