Thursday, August 28, 2008

NOOOOOO NUTS

GAH

I don't know if I told you guys this, but I fell off the 80/10/10 thing.... again....

I'm so upset with myself!


But

my mom was being amazing this week and bought me a TON of raw stuff (like fruit) and then she bought me a HUGE bag of raw nuts...

well... as most of you know, nuts are A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G-! I ate way too many in the past week.

it sucks. I can tell my performance has decreased, but i am addicted to them.

I can't wait till they go away so i can stop snacking on them. A lot of times i eat when i'm not even hungry - but its usually just with nuts. GRRRRRRR. WAY TOO ADDICTING.

ANYWAYS, i'm going to do the 21 day 80/10/10 challenge with Bunny Berry and the crew from RAW FU.... after these nuts are gone! =)

ENCOURAGE ME! I felt so much better on 80/10/10!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lisa (Pixywinks) said...

After I was strict 811 for a bit (juice feasting and beyond) when I ate a few too many nuts I had sharp pains in my stomach. Did you experience that at all.
Good Luck on the 21 days. I'm thinking of joining in on it too.
XO
Pixy Lisa

Cora said...

whattt??? 21 Days 811? Where was my invite?!?!?!

HiHoRosie said...

Ah nuts!