Friday, January 16, 2009

day 15

breakfast: 1 grapefruit
lunch: LOTS of dates and a head of celery (or more than a head? there was a LOT, most celery ive ever eaten in a sitting!)
dinner: banana - spinach smoothie with 4 bananas, 4 cups spinach, and lots of water to make it more watery

calories- 1928
ratio- 95/4/2

I feel like I have a sore throat coming on... it feels almost itchy. I hardly ever get sick... I feel this this might be due to 1. the RANDOM weather change to 4 degrees! LOL! its usually like 60 degrees here!!! and also i ate a LOTTA dates over the past few days... i need to cut down for sure. So no dates tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

Omegachuck said...

So be sure to use the easy remedy, gargle with warm salt water and drink your favorite herbal tea, uuuh, with a teaspoon of honey too?

badash said...

Thanks woody!

However, I do not eat salt so I dont want it in my mouth... and i do not drink tea or honey.

the banana milk really soothed it though!!!

Balazs said...

I dont think that you should "cure" yourself, its not your job, its your body's.
bye the way, I dont think that you will be sick despite all weather changes :)