Monday, July 28, 2008

THE DARK KNIGHT

I am not the type of person to go see superhero movies, but somehow my friend managed to make me go with him, and I'M GLAD I DID!

The Dark Knight is unlike any other movie. I am pretty sure it is the best produced movie that i've ever seen!!! I don't think its my FAVORITE movie, just because it's not in my interests, but as far as best filmed and produced, it definitely gets my reward.




To be completely honest, I usually fall asleep in movie theaters. Yes, even action packed movies. I have fallen asleep in Spiderman and even Harry Potter. I went to the late night show at the Imax - 10:20pm. I was really tired before I went, and since I didn't even care about the movie, I thought for sure I would doze off..... but man, theres NO WAY. As soon as the movie got going, I lost all feelings of sleepiness. It just kept me going. The funny thing is, my friend who dragged me to it FELL ASLEEP. But hey, i'll give it to him, because he just got back from South Africa THAT MORNING and then went straight to a full day of work! It was kind of funny though.



ANYWAYS, back to the movie. SO CAPTURING, so POWERFUL!!! And the Joker!!! Man, everytime the Joker came on the screen, I just couldn't stop thinking about Heath Ledger. He did such a FANTASTIC job, it was CHILLING. Seriously, I got the chills at times!





long story short, YOU NEED TO GO SEE THIS MOVIE. I don't care who you are. You HAVE TO.

6 comments:

Omegachuck said...

OK, so your part time job is to advertise movies?/ Being a UFO fan, here I thought you would have seen the X-Files movie. Well my review says Don't. It was a mediocre TV episode, with NO aliens or strange flying objects so that lost my interest.
Hey, tell me you sneaked a healthy green drink into the theater for the show/;-}

badash said...

lol, no, i don't eat past 7pm

Joanna RawTn said...

Hey there! I live in Bell Buckle, but come to Nashville just about every Saturday for the farmer's market and Whole foods. :D

Joanna RawTn said...

LOL, there must be an easier way than this! :D I've been raw since Dec 6th, 07. Loving it! cold turkey really, with some slip ups. How long have you been doing raw?

HiHoRosie said...

cool! I'll be seeing that movie soon. :)

calaismarie said...

i saw it at a drivein out on the peir here in toronto. i loved it too, ash!