Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Biking indoors, comp tomorrow

Today it was raining, so I had to do my biking indoors at the gym.

...I did my biking indoors earlier this week too because it was black-out hot outside, and the minutes went by SUUUUUUPER slow. But this time i brought a book, Training for Climbing. And needless to say, the minutes FLEW BY!!! it was awesome!!!


I am lucky to have such a good climbing gym...



TODAY'S TRAINING
soooo this is what i did/am doing today:

-biking
-200 squats
-200 ab exercises (hyperextensions / bicycles)
-vinyasa flow


Tomorrow there is a local comp at my gym. I have to compete against all the advanced men since men and women aren't split up at local comps... but i'm going to do my best!!!

4 comments:

Surviving Long Haul said...

good luck ash. i wish i could have been there. setting AND watching! :(

calaismarie said...

woops - sorry, that last comment was from ME, ash. not sure how i managed to send it from a friend's account.

HiHoRosie said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the results.

calaismarie said...

how was the comp??