Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Biking indoors, comp tomorrow

Today it was raining, so I had to do my biking indoors at the gym.

...I did my biking indoors earlier this week too because it was black-out hot outside, and the minutes went by SUUUUUUPER slow. But this time i brought a book, Training for Climbing. And needless to say, the minutes FLEW BY!!! it was awesome!!!


I am lucky to have such a good climbing gym...



TODAY'S TRAINING
soooo this is what i did/am doing today:

-biking
-200 squats
-200 ab exercises (hyperextensions / bicycles)
-vinyasa flow


Tomorrow there is a local comp at my gym. I have to compete against all the advanced men since men and women aren't split up at local comps... but i'm going to do my best!!!

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

good luck ash. i wish i could have been there. setting AND watching! :(

calaismarie said...

woops - sorry, that last comment was from ME, ash. not sure how i managed to send it from a friend's account.

Autumn said...

Once I get to posting more, I'll have to put up some of my training too. I'm so happy to have learned body weight exercise. I'm just maintaining right now due to my big art project, but it always feels good to see strength increases! Great numbers you have. Gook Luck with the comp.

HiHoRosie said...

Good luck tomorrow! Can't wait to hear the results.

calaismarie said...

how was the comp??

HiHoRosie said...

So how did it go?