Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday July 17

*****I HAVE BEEN HUNGRY TODAY. I feel as though my metabolism is boosting up like crazy... maybe from the increase in exercise??????? anyways, i swear im not a pig!

FOOD

breakfast: BIG glass of green juice – romaine, celery, cucumber, carrots, ginger

lunch:
-raw granola bar (i went to a different whole foods than i usually go to, and they had these and i wanted to try one --- wayyyyyyy better than expected. Also, they had YOUNG COCONUTS! so i got a couple!!!)
- HUGE salad with romaine, swiss red chard, spinach, parsley, celery, cucumber, diced pineapple, and a handful of nuts sprinkled on the top.


snack:
- half of a raw organic chocolate bar, HELL YEAH

-a few sips of a banana/date smoothie -- unil i realized that i bought WHOLE dates instead of PITTED dates, and the pits were in tiny pieces and getting stuck in my throat, GROSS. LOL.

dinner: 2 glasses of a GREEN SMOOTHIE. Okay, this is DEFINITELY my new favorite drink! 3 really ripe bananas, 1 big ripe mango, 2 handfulls of spinach --- seriously I could LIVE OFF OF THIS! I never saw the day...

notes:

I'm definitely eating more. I guess it happens when you increase the exercising. I have so much energy that I don't know what to do with it. I did a pretty HARD workout at the gym, and then 20 minutes later I was a freakin BOUNCING ball and I was just FULL of energy. Even right now, I feel like getting up and SPRINTING through an open field... and i HATE RUNNING!!! its so weird, but I LIKE IT.



TRAINING / EXERCISE:

climbing:

-5 by 5s (5 problems, 5 times each) - this was easy for me this time, but it just kinda sucks to do. I seriously always feel like giving up near the end of the workout, but I always have to remind myself why I am doing it, and that I will become a strong climber by doing it....


-campus routine --- for those of you who are non-climbers, campusing is the act of using JUST your arms to climb --- no feet.... (oh and for the future, if you are questioning what I am saying when I use climbing terms, you can refer to http://www.abc-of-rockclimbing.com/climbingdictionary.asp for a climbing term dictionary, or you can just ask!)



notes:

AHHHHHH as I mentioned under the notes for food, my energy is NOT dying down. I will be tired for like 20 minutes after a workout, and then I will be up on my feet again looking for something else to do. I have never ever EVER felt like this. I AM TRULY A WHOLE NEW PERSON. raw foods are doing WONDERS. I'm going to make a whole new post about this...

2 comments:

HiHoRosie said...

Yay for young coconuts!!

Omegachuck said...

dark chocolate..mmmmmm good. Tasty looking granola bar too. I gotta rid my diet of the sugar coated ones I live on at the cliffs.