Wednesday, July 23, 2008

UNDER THE INFLUENCE

I was seriously just thinking about green juice, and getting excited about how many cucumbers I got for free from my friend's garden.


and then all of the sudden I had this intense creative energy flow over me, and I ran and got a piece of paper and a couple green sharpies...


and this is what I came up with.


It's not the best, but its what 10 minutes and on-the-spot thinking gives you...


I was going to call it GREEN ENERGY but instead I thought this was better: UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF GREENS



I think in the future I will do a more detailed, awesome version!




p.s. i was too lazy to crop and edit these, so they are straight up images... not the best pics, but oh well!

8 comments:

Omegachuck said...

Hmmm, I see the Bad'Nash creative style of swirly art in that first view. That's because I have one of your other prints hanging up here at home!! It must have been due to the influence of your tie dye party still running over in your brain yet.

HiHoRosie said...

Holy moley! You did that in 10 mins? I'm lucky if I can manage a couple of stick figures. LOL! anyway, it looks awesome. And I like the other shot of it too. Very cool.

Omegachuck said...

I think she has one of those 60's Spirograph' things to do it so fast. Unbelievable detail.

badash said...

haha you wish, woodchuck! It's done by hand, mannn! lol!

thanks for the compliments!

Omegachuck said...

Ash, your brain must be operating in like ultra fast mathematical psychedelic/fractal mode when you do these designs. Hey, are YOU responsible for all those crop circles we see in the news?? They seem oddly similar in design and appear in a matter of minutes too. Are you AlienAsh and walking among us?

badash said...

Crop circles are way above my level... I wish! ha ha.


and yes, when i get in the zone, I GET IN THE ZOOOOOOOOONE, if you know what im saying.

I feel the creative energy and i RUN to get a piece of paper and its like nonstop from there.

Autumn said...

Yeah I agree, that's amazing!

Blogger said...

There's a chance you're qualified for a new solar rebate program.
Click here to find out if you are eligble now!