Saturday, July 19, 2008

eating OUTSIDE

You could maybe tell from my pictures,
but thanks to Sarah and Dr. Douglas Graham and a few others,
I have learned to eat outside in the SUN.


Recently I have felt very attracted to the sun...


For instance, I will be going outside to do a particular thing, and I find myself dropping everything and just laying in the sun for 30 minutes or so, for no apparent reason --- just because it feels so GOOD.


I feel almost as if I collapse in the power of the sun. I've been a magnet too it recently --- I spend most of my time in my beautiful yard!!!


I eat all my meals outside, and it truly makes me feel ALIVE.


I am BLESSED to have SUCH A BEAUTIFUL YARD.


Here is a picture of the view from main area where i eat. (I'm going to change it up this week and eat somewhere else, though!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

That's such a beautiful place to eat :) I love it!!!

HiHoRosie said...

GORGEOUS! I would be eating outside too if that was my backyard. :) But I'm with ya on just getting outside whenever you can. I've always loved the sun but this year I've been spending a lot of time outside and love it. If I'm inside too long I feel a need to get out.

Omegachuck said...

the poolside garden looks great. Is that your responsibility to care for at home? Next year, that garden will be full of red and green peppers, organic tomatoes, herbs and natural medicinal plants, etc. All for your raw restaurant table setting poolside.